At Worldgeek.net we are looking for freelancers, guest writers/bloggers who have a keen interest in writing. So, if you are looking for a platform that is offering content writing jobs then, you have come to the right place.
No matter if you’re an expert writer or not, whether you have any experience or not; if you have flair in writing for a variety of genres to bring something intriguing for our readers then, we’ve got you covered. Basically, if our search ends on you, we’ll pay you for your freelance writing.
However, we are proud to have a team of talented and dedicated professionals, writers, developers, and bloggers who put their hard work and creativity to make ‘Worldgeek.net Website’ a complete package for our readers to read their desired content on various topics across categories like Email, Technology, Internet, and Social Media, etc.
But, we are open to freelance writing services and the only reason we look for skilled writers is to constantly bring a new perspective to our readers which drives them to stay with us for longer.
So, to become a writer for our website, make sure you meet these basic requirements—
- A genuine enthusiasm and passion for writing
- A solid understanding of the purpose of the content
- Able to Create original and creative content
- Have Knowledge of most digital mediums
- Quickly adaptable to different styles
- A good understanding of SEO
- Dedication for our site
- Certain writing style that is catchy enough to make readers click on it.
- Respect deadlines
- Great with grammar &
- Possess strong research skills
Our Submission Criterion
- Avoid any sort of plagiarism: All articles you submit to us must be 100% original and unique as plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Likewise, make sure that all images you include in your article must be original and in ‘895 * 537’dimensions.
- Content must be original: We do not accept those articles or posts that you have published or submitted elsewhere online or that you plan to put on other websites. So, make sure you only submit original content to us.
- Length of Content: However, there is no maximum word-length limit for an article. But, remember that the submitted article should not be less than the minimum word-length which we have fixed in 1000 words.
- Add Credible & Official Sources: We have a certain rule to include hyperlinks to all reliable and authoritative sources in any data or statistics article. Therefore, we expect you to remember to include it whenever necessary.
- Add Meta Description and a Suitable Title: Make sure you add a ‘meta description’ of your written article in about 150-180 characters to display the summary of your particular article along with an appropriate title for it.
- No-Promotion Policy: We do not allow authors to include ‘advertisements |promotions |links’ of any person or brand in the content as we have a ‘no promotion’ policy. So, we will not entertain any kind of brand promotion in your submitted articles. However, we do allow you to add links to your website’s bio in about 2-3 sentences.
Our Publication Procedure
- After you submit your article to us, we will conduct a thorough analysis of your submitted content to verify whether it is unique, original, well written and valuable enough for the needs of our readers. To be precise, our team will determine whether your submitted article is suitable for our website. Therefore, we recommend that you follow our submission guidelines completely.
- We reserve all rights to make a final decision on the Content you submit, considering whether it will be able to add value to our website once it is posted.
- In this context, we also reserve the right, if necessary, to amend or modify your submitted articles at the last minute.
- Next, we will notify you as soon as possible whether we have accepted your submission or not.
- Last but not least, once your article is published on our website, we will be the ones who reserve the sole rights on the article posted. This means, you cannot republish it anywhere.
How to Begin?
- Start your Research.
- Get a good idea by reading the articles already published on our website.
- Create your own unique and user-engaging content on topics such as—
- Social Media
- Torrenting &
- YouTube, etc.
- Finally, deliver it to us within the time limit.
So, if you find yourself a suitable match to all our needs, we invite you to apply for our “Write for us” section and get your content published on the Worldgeek.net website that is growing rapidly.
However, note that all our guest posts are eligible for a period of ‘one year’ and after that period expires, we may remove them from our website.
That is all!
We at Worldgeek.net eagerly look forward to accepting your contribution at (firstname.lastname@example.org).