How Do We Collect Information When Users Visit Our Website?
There are several methods we use to collect information when you visit our website and they are as follows—
- In case of repeated visits to our site, we may ask you to provide personal details such as your name, contact number, date of birth on your consent. To be specific, we receive your data if you choose to provide it to us by signing up for our newsletters and participating in contests, forums and other similar activities.
- We and some of our third-party partners such as Google Analytics may collect your data automatically using tools such as ‘Cookies’ when you visit our website. The collected data can be related to your system settings, login credentials, browser information, IP address, and your Operating System’s characteristics, etc.
- We also place tags in emails and on our platform through web beacons so that our site can automatically analyze the number of visitors visiting the site, their website surfing practices, emails they have opened and number of articles & links they have viewed.
In short, we use tools such as cookies and web beacons to automatically collect your information that we will never disclose or share to anyone.
Purpose of Information and User-Data We Collect
Our platform may use the collected information and user-data for these below-listed purposes—
- To offer products and services as per the request of the users.
- To provide opportunities for our users to participate in online activities such as events, events, competitions and other similar activities.
- To respond to users’ questions, comments and requests to provide them our support.
- To perform data analysis in connection with the use of our site.
- To improve our website vision and how we can better conduct against our competitors.
How Do We Protect the Information and the Data Collected?
We take all technical, administrative and physical measures to protect our users’ data from any unlawful or unauthorized loss, alteration, use and destruction.
Therefore, as we have made clear, we do not guarantee the security of the information transmitted online; be extra careful when entering your information online. In fact, we recommend that you do not enter any of your sensitive data on the website.
Privacy Guideline for Children Safety
Since we have not designed our website for use by children under the age of 16, we do not collect their personal data and related information.
However, if in any way, accidentally or unintentionally, we have collected data on children under the age of 16, it will be immediately removed from the database.
About Data Retention and Access
However, with respect to the same, if we make any material changes on our site separately, we notify you about the same by either posting a notice or sending a personal notification about it.