AT&T is the largest and high-rated multinational telecommunication organization in the world. Its incredible services regarding mobile, Landline, Internet, and television are loved by millions of users worldwide. AT&T had a total of 182.56 million wireless subscribers and has been progressively growing and it has more than doubled since 2007. Besides these services, AT&T provides webmail services to individuals and businesses from across the world.
AT&T is considered a unique webmail service as it is equipped with great security and reliability. It has amazingly advanced features that made the simple sending and receiving email process far more interesting and secure.
Sign Up Steps for New AT&T Email Account
Before moving to technical errors let’s look at sign-up steps, most novice users faced problems while creating an account on AT&T email.
- Open the browser and go to currently.com and hit the cursor to the Sign-in option placed on the upper right corner
- Now AT&T Login page will open, next click on Create one now
- Now start creating an account by choosing the email id, type name in User ID, and pick domain from @currently.com or @att.net whichever you prefer.
- Next enter first and last name then verify your age and click Continue
- For security concerns provide the mobile number, Zip code, and alternative email, now click on Send code
- Provide the received code move to further steps by click on Continue
- Now enter the asked information to finish the account creating process
- Once you are done with all the processes, now you have your AT&T email account.
Easy-Peasy Steps for AT&T Login Email
Signing in AT&T webmail is as easy as cutting the cake. All you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions in which you need to provide an email address and password for your account. In case, you need help in this, follow the underneath steps that will make att.net mail sign-in easier for you.
- At first, open the browser and go enter the AT&T email login page
- Now you need to enter the AT&T user id, that you created by following the above steps
- In the next step, provide the password of your account
- Click on Sign in and you are ready to access your att.net email
Login AT&T Email Account with Microsoft Outlook
AT&T email accounts can be easily configured with other email clients like Microsoft Outlook. Most users want to manage all their email accounts from one place, hence configuring it with Outlook would be the best option. If you want to set up AT&T with Outlook, you need to follow the underneath steps;
- Open Outlook and click on File and Add Account
- Next, choose Manual setup or additional server types
- Pick one from the POP or IMAP
- Now provide the mandatory User Information:
- Enter the name pick wisely as it will display to others
- Type the complete AT&T email address and enter the server details:
- Account Type – Choose IMAP or POP3
- Incoming mail server – Type map.mail.att.net (IMAP) or inbound.att.net (POP3)
- Outgoing mail server – Enter smtp.mail.att.net (IMAP) or outbound.att.net (POP3)
- Enter the account Information
- Username – complete email address.
- Password – type your password carefully
- Click on Remember password and ‘Require logon using Secure Password Authentication
- Hit on the More Settings
- Enter the Outgoing Server info
- Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Choose the same settings as my incoming mail server
At last, you need to enter the Advanced info given under
- Incoming server Enter 993 (IMAP) or 995 (POP3).
- Use the following type of encrypted connection; select SSL
- Outgoing server – type 465 (IMAP and POP3).
- Use the following type of encrypted connection Select SSL
- Click on OK and on Next.
- Now Outlook will examine and confirm your account info. If the whole thing passes, Choose Finish.
AT&T Mail Login Issues
Everything is easy here but after this point, many users started facing issues. Talking about the bugs and problems with AT&T, users often face issues every now and then but most of them are universal, such as login problems, password forgotten, and similarly more. Login issues are common, and there can be numerous factors that can lead to this issue such as obsolete web browsers, damaged internet connection, improper att.net email settings, hacked and blocked AT&T email account. Therefore, to help users regarding AT&T problems, we have made a sincere effort to provide solutions for AT&T login email issues.
Uncomplicated Steps to Recover AT&T Email Account Password
- Open the official AT & T login web page from your web browser and click on “forgot password.
- Now, in the given field enter your email address or user ID and also your last name.
- Next click on “Continues”
- Now choose the method for which you need to reset the password such as Security question and recovery email address or phone number.
- In case, you choose a recovery phone number or email address as a recovery method, you will receive the link or code on your phone or email address.
- After that, you will be asked to set the new password for your AT&T email account
Security Question Method
- If you select the security question method to reset the password for your account, you need to answer asked question and press the Continue
- Now you will be redirected to the page where you can reset your att.net login mail password.
AT&T email is an emerging email service provider and loved by billions of users all over the world. However, facing issues while using the email account is inevitable, no technology is 100% safe from bugs and glitches. Issues may occur every now and then, but having the right knowledge and support is key to getting rid of problems. Hence, you need to follow some security measures to lessen the chances of facing issues, such as keep account and browser up to date, change the password every 60 days, keep a check on the internet connection and use compatible antivirus on your computer.